Do you have an idea for a software product? Are you trying to get your startup off the ground but don’t know how to staff it? Do you need a technology partner for your venture?
Do you have skills gaps on your team? Are some members of your staff totally overworked while others are bored?
Andromeda Galactic has the solution for you: hire us instead of (or in addition to) building your own product team.
To get a new software product off the ground you’ll need:
- Product Owner
- Project Manager / Scrum Master / Agile Facilitator
- Business Analyst and/or Technical Writer
- Quality Assurance Team skilled in:
- manual testing
- automated testing
- security testing
- accessibility testing
- Solution Architect (or Software + Data Architects)
- Backend software developers
- Frontend software developers (including web developers and mobile app developers)
- UI Designer (skilled in accessibility, user experience, and CSS)
- DevOps Engineer
- Support Staff
- Systems / Infrastructure Engineers
- Experienced managers and team leads to keep everyone working together smoothly and achieving business objectives
Going it alone, all of this will cost you between $1 Million - $3 Million each year in salary and benefits alone for just a small team, but you can get a full product team with Andromeda Galactic Solutions starting at just $500,000/year.
Does it sound too good to be true? Probably, but it’s very real. Here’s how we do it:
- We use our own Vortex™ development process to deliver consistent results and keep the team running smoothly
- We work on a serverless infrastructure, which lowers operating costs (both ours and yours) and reduces the need for operational support of your finished product.
- We don’t follow the bleeding edge or all the latest technology trends, but instead focus on our core technology stack sticking to the latest long-term support (LTS) releases. This allows us to be experts on every technology we use and to build libraries of code and patterns that accelerate the rate of development while reducing bugs, errors, and support costs.
- Our team members train on a minimum of two projects at a time. This way they can switch between projects as demand changes so they can stay productive without costing you anything for the time you aren’t using.
- Built-in redundancy - When you have your own team, you need to have enough staff to handle illnesses, vacations, and other events that could cause interruption to your business. We cross-train our team to ensure there is always someone available to jump in with a key skill.
- Leadership - Our founders have worked with over 100 companies from startups to the Fortune Global 500 and have been managing development teams for over 20 years. But we aren’t just good at technology – we understand that the technology we build is serving a business need, and we know how to speak that language and meet the demands of your customers and clients.
Interested? It all starts with a conversation. Book a meeting to tell us all about your product!